I've been busy studying to get a job, but somehow I always find time to read...well, mostly crap, really, or things you would find breathtakingly dull, but here are some interesting bits.
- Road safety over the past century.
- Starbucks' new 31-ounce "Trenta" size vs. the human stomach.
- Up to half of Americans under 65 can be denied insurance due to pre-existing conditions.
- The Atlantic has an essay about the culture of Duke University. It's based on a slideshow a Duke student made and sent around, graphically detailing the 13 men she'd had sex with. I haven't finished the slideshow, but the essay seems spot-on.
- "Sheikh's father is also a rat catcher. His brothers sell vegetables from a cart and wish they could be rat catchers too."
- The Conservative Constitution of the United States.
- I SUPPORT EVERYONE'S TROOPS. Ouch.