I'm finding a lot less time to read, but still enough, especially since I save everything to Pinboard.
- Bureaucratics. A photo set.
- Keynes vs Hayek: FIGHT! Round One and Round Two, both quite remarkable. (Dead but modern macroeconomists. Keynes has been updated and corrected; Hayek was substantially wrong, but had some cool ideas and arguments. Both men's views now distorted beyond recognition by American conservatives.)
- While we're at it, watch a hot nerd girl sing a love song to Hayek.
- Is sugar toxic?
- The worldwide war on baby girls.
- Starbucks is actually good for local coffee shops.
- We equate poverty with hunger, but other things might be more important than food.
- Finally: Gentleman Squid.