Friday, February 10, 2012

dogs of South America

I can't sleep! It's a bad thing. But, yesterday I was going through a couple of sets of Chile photos, including the Cats of South America and Dogs of South America sets. There are some truly good and excellent photos in there! I thought I'd share. First, the best of the dogs.

People generally organize themselves around the dogs.

dog in crowd


In winter people put out cardboard for the dogs to lay on. Some of them get particularly luxurious boxes.

dog in winter

P1000593

100_1686

P1000053


I called this guy The Nose, since that's usually all I saw: his main source of information about the street. He would bark and growl when I went by. I left him a treat once, and his owner boarded up the opening.

P1000054

P1000223

my favorite place


And my crown jewel:


rough night

No comments:

Post a Comment